G4S Turkey is a leading provider of security services to banks and businesses in Turkey with three principal lines of business—manned guarding, cash in transit, and monitoring automated security alarms. However, despite its excellent reputation for service delivery, business processes were largely manual, with timesheets and invoicing managed in spreadsheet software and locally acquired payroll and finance solutions. The company needed:
- A fully integrated business management system, including functions for contracts, billing, timesheet management, payroll, and finance modules.
- Automated processes for auditing and month-end reporting to satisfy service level agreement (SLA) pricing matrices at a lower cost and to provide better business intelligence to managers.
- More accurate and timely billing for customers to avoid disputes and improve client service and customer management relationships in a highly competitive industry.
Having considered solutions offered by SAP and Ramco Software, the company worked with Microsoft Partner Pargesoft due to its advocacy and experience of Microsoft Dynamics NAV business management software. Kaan Altunterim, Managing Director, Pargesoft, says: “We have experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV going back to 2002, and offered enhanced business value to G4S, with Add-ons that resulted in a robust solution and considerable cost savings. As a result, G4S is extending the solution to its entire global operation.”
- Timesheet application for projects that Pargesoft has fully integrated with payroll and finance at G4S Turkey.
- Rules-based automated billing solution aligned to SLAs with customers and SLA pricing matrices.
- Improvement of operational auditing and tracking through the timesheet entries solution.
Bora Tür, IT Director, G4S Turkey, says: “Having replaced our largely manual systems with Microsoft Dynamics NAV, the company is saving between 25 and 30 person days a month in the accounting and invoicing of customers.”
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV is helping the cash in transit division to move towards a paperless office.
- By eliminating bottlenecks in the timesheet and invoice process, the solution has improved productivity and resulted in better client service through timely and accurate billing.
- Managers in the manned guarding division no longer use paper-driven processes for timesheet management and now have more time to spend improving customer services.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV has been chosen as the principal enterprise resource planning option for the other 100 countries where the parent company operates.
Customer : G4S Turkey
Web Site : www.g4s.com/tur/tr
Number of Employees : 5,000
Country or Region : Turkey
Industry : Professional services—Security services
Partner : Pargesoft
Web site : www.pargesoft.com
G4S Turkey is a leading provider of security services for businesses and banks specialising in manned guarding, cash in transit, and automated security alarm monitoring.
Software and Services
• Microsoft Dynamics
Microsoft Dynamics NAV
All rights reserved. This case study is for informational purposes only.
MICROSOFT MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN THIS SUMMARY.