Get the best of both worlds
Microsoft Dynamics AX has already helped many SAP customers realize tangible benefits:
- Increased agility. With business solutions that allow fast configuration and reconfiguration and rapid deployment of new applications, your organization will be well positioned to support innovation and to capitalize on new opportunities without sacrificing visibility or transactional integrity.
- Fast time to value. Microsoft Dynamics AX allows fast configuration (and reconfiguration) of business processes to help you launch new initiatives fast and to realize correspondingly rapid return on investment (ROI).
- Happier, more productive users. A familiar, intuitive user interface and streamlined workflows minimize training and help ensure broad adoption of new solutions. Your people can be productive faster.
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO). Whether you extend your existing Microsoft licensing and support agreements or you choose a different licensing model, Microsoft Dynamics AX enables you to benefit from a standardized platform that allows you to reuse your Microsoft technology stack and skills. This helps you reduce cost and effort associated with implementing and maintaining your business application.
Benefit from flexibility
With Microsoft Dynamics AX, enterprise organizations can enhance and extend their existing SAP implementation in several ways:
- Consolidate applications. Improve end-to-end visibility of your operations, achieve higher levels of business agility, and help reduce costs by consolidating the disparate, stand-alone applications that currently surround your SAP implementation onto Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Rapidly onboarding new lines of business. Support new subsidiaries, newly acquired companies, or new business initiatives with a powerful business application that offers an easy fit to business requirements that do not fit easily into the corporate ERP standard.
- Manage specific business processes. Use Microsoft Dynamics AX to selectively manage the processes that have been too time consuming or costly to roll out in SAP or that don’t fit within the templates or industry best practices imposed by SAP. Microsoft Dynamics AX is a perfect fit for workloads that require increased agility, fast time to value, or improved usability.
- Extend ERP to the entire enterprise. Embrace a full-fledged, two-tier ERP strategy, with SAP as your core administrative system and Microsoft Dynamics AX as a platform for operational ERP. Deliver ERP functionality to subsidiaries and business divisions, while maintaining central management of financials and core administrative processes.