- Fuel efficiency and reduce risk across the organization with standardized processes and shared best practices. Reduce time spent on quoting and estimating processes with accurate costing and capacity information. Support modes such as make to order, make to stock, and mixed mode, or a hybrid environment. Analyze and monitor production costs and requirements. Track order status using real-time updates.
Connectivity and communication
- Share portal-based, real-time information about specifications, order status, and quality control testing among key departments and trading partners. Integrate inventory, production, and critical quality control (QC) data into your buying, selling, and production decisions. Respond quickly to order status, certificate of analysis, and delivery queries.
Planning and scheduling
- Gain insight into costs and process efficiency with up-to-the-minute client, contract, and project details. Adjust product mix to respond to changes in demand. Use what-if simulations to analyze capacity loadings, shop floor activities, and production costs. Capitalize on new opportunities, and respond effectively to changing conditions. Schedule multiple package types within a single production run. Consider recurring or rework products when scheduling. Deploy finite or infinite capacity and materials scheduling, backward or forward scheduling, day scheduling, or detailed scheduling by hours and minutes.
Inventory and order tracking
- Control inventory with real-time insight into production schedules, capacity, shop floor activities, and production costs. Pull inventory in the optimal sequence. Track order status using real-time updates on net purchasing, production, and capacity requirements. Define multiple inventory dimensions.
Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Enable customers to order in their preferred units of measure (UOM). Support custom configurations and packaging types. Provide product availability, delivery, pricing, and other critical information.