26 Ekim 2009 Pazartesi
Microsoft Dynamics NAV for specialty retailers
Microsoft Dynamics NAV allows specialty retailers to streamline customer interface and back-office operations by tightly integrating the two. This integrated, easy-to-use business solution helps your people deliver exceptional customer service, lower inventory costs, improve margins, and increase revenues. Delivered through a global network of channel partners, this flexible system integrates seamlessly with the 2007 Microsoft Office system to speed user adoption and improve processes across an entire business.
Customer account management
- Keep transaction details for cross-selling opportunities and warranty information.
- Easily collect customer information at POS.
- Market to the highest margin segments.
- Handle staff discounts, repeat sales, and new services sold.
- Reduce inventory levels with automatic ordering.
- Centrally manage pricing.
- Introduce differential pricing.
Planning and forecasting
- Create planograms for each store layout to speed restocking.
- Adjust products sold according to what customers buy.
- Accurately predict reordering quantities.
- Check prices and stock instantly with hand-held scanners.
- Prompt associates to offer alternatives if an item is out of stock.
- Offer related products to increase the total sale.