Business Intelligence for Your Role
Microsoft Business Intelligence solutions build on your existing technology investments to help employees gain access to accurate, up-to-date information for better, more relevant decisionmaking.
Through role-based dashboards that work within the familiar, easy-to-use Microsoft Office environment, people get the information they need, when they need it – reducing training time, increasing productivity, and improving profitability across the enterprise.
Improve Performance Management
Microsoft Business Intelligence solutions allow you to leverage your existing technology investments to enable your IT staff to gain insight beyond the event logs and performance counters – helping staff identify root causes behind events and make course corrections that improve performance.
Microsoft Business Intelligence empowers IT staff to:
- Go beyond canned operational reports with integrated, interactive performance dashboards, comprehensive scorecards, and powerful analytics all built on Microsoft platform components.
- Aggregate seemingly disparate metrics into a single overall performance scorecard.
- With Managed self-service Business Intelligence, empower users to create their own ad-hoc reports using familiar, easy-to-use tools they already know.
- Identify patterns and exceptions with data trending.
- Understand performance issues such as capacity spikes or downtime with greater event detail.
- Rely on a robust security model that provides data security starting at web sites and dashboards, all the way down to cell-level detail.
- Deploy IT staff more efficiently.
Stay in Control of Profitability
Today’s financial professional needs integrated, accurate information to go beyond producing monthly reports and quarterly financial statements.
Microsoft Business Intelligence empowers Financial staff to:
- Gain visibility into the entire organization’s performance through familiar, easy-to-use dashboards that monitor key financial metrics.
- With an integrated, unified, trusted data platform, ensure data quality and create reports with numbers people can count on.
- Get up to speed quickly and spend less time on training by relying on tools you already know and use every day, such as Microsoft Excel.
- Minimize manual financial processes and reduce errors in spreadsheets.
- Enable organizational transparency to meet compliance requirements.
Empower process improvements
Operations managers need unified, accurate, up-to-date information to track inventory, analyze shipping costs, and resolve production problems quickly and efficiently.
With Microsoft Business Intelligence solutions, Operations managers are empowered to:
- Monitor and improve operational performance by consolidating data across multiple information sources.
- Gain visibility up and down the supply chain, across multiple locations and time zones.
- Support quality initiatives such as Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma.
- Accurately forecast demand and spot trends to align resources more effectively.
- Measure and manage vendor performance.
- Analyze returns, exchanges, new orders, cancellations, raw materials and distribution costs.
- Optimize transportation methods by analyzing packing data and weights.
- Identify inefficient processes in production, customer service, and order processing. Get up to speed quickly and spend less time on training by relying on tools you already know and use every day, such as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
Capitalize on Sales Opportunities
Today’s sales team needs unified, accurate, up-to-date information to analyze sales forecasts, targets, quotas and customer buying patterns, and promotions—to drive sales growth.
Microsoft Business Intelligence solutions empower sales professionals to:
- Gain visibility into the sales pipeline sooner through familiar, easy-to-use dashboards and scorecards that track performance and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Analyze sales data and trends to identify issues and implement solutions that help meet sales quotas by target dates.
- Make accurate forecasts about future sales and get ahead of the next sales cycle.
- Understand and predict customer buying patterns to boost profitability.
- Analyze purchasing history to identify the best qualified sales prospects to increase effectiveness and productivity.
- Identify and capitalize on new sales opportunities in a fast-moving competitive environment.
http://www.pargesoft.com/ Microsoft Dynamics ERP Global Partner