Integrated business management solutions for financial, supply chain and customer relationship management The success of your company is directly related to the success of the people who work for you. Microsoft Dynamics is a line of integrated, adaptable business management solutions that enable your people to make important business decisions with greater confidence. Microsoft Dynamics works like and with familiar Microsoft software -easing adoption and reducing the risks inherent with implementing a new solution. These solutions automate and streamline financial, customer relationship, and supply chain processes in a way that can help you drive business success. Microsoft Dynamics comprises several unique software products to meet almost any business need.
Read on for more information about who these solutions are for, what they do, and how to get them. Or watch videos and demos to see why Microsoft Dynamics is the right choice for your people.
Who is Microsoft Dynamics for?
Microsoft Dynamics solutions include applications and services for retailers, manufacturers, wholesale distributors, and service companies, doing business domestically or in multiple countries. With these tools in hand, people in every key position in your organization can contribute to the success of your company. Microsoft Dynamics enhances all lines of business in your organization and delivers exceptional benefits in three critical areas:
• Financial management: Microsoft Dynamics solutions help you maintain control of your finances and manage them with a high level of efficiency. You can make complete, current financial information and reports available to anybody who needs it to perform business planning. Simplify and automate routine and repetitious functions, so your employees can focus on more critical tasks. Use Microsoft Dynamics to create the required financial and other reporting needed to realize flawless regulatory compliance.
• Customer relationship management (CRM): Microsoft Dynamics CRM and other customer relationship management tools help you maintain close contact with your customers and prospects, and manage sales and marketing initiatives and track their results. Microsoft Dynamics can also assist you in identifying emerging customer needs early and respond to them before the competitors do.
• Supply chain management: With Microsoft Dynamics, you can connect your entire supply chain in a productive, fast-moving flow. Assess the business value of your vendor and business partner relationships to make sure they suit your objectives. Offer sophisticated communicative, collaborative, and self-service capabilities to make it easy and compelling for other companies to do business with you. Increase efficiencies in distribution to improve customer satisfaction and reduce the cost of doing business.
To get an idea of how Microsoft Dynamics solutions support other business needs, you may want to review the following:
How do I know Microsoft Dynamics might benefit my business?
Gather all evidence to determine that you indeed could benefit from a business management solution. Once you know you want to use technology to advance your business, you still need to make several important decisions. We provide guidance to help you assess your business needs and get ready to review vendors and their products.
• Learn more about business management software systems and implementation strategies.
• See if any of the 10 signs you’ve outgrown your business software apply to you.
• Review this step-by-step guide to help you structure and shorten your software selection process.
• Use a blueprint to start developing an assessment (Word file download) to help you determine whether you need a new business management solution.
Can Microsoft Dynamics address the specific needs of my business?
Thousands of Microsoft Certified Solution Developers around the world have developed add-in products that extend Microsoft Dynamics to meet industry-specific and company-specific needs. They have experience working with Microsoft Dynamics solutions, and offer a range of services to help make your business successful.
In addition, you can customize Microsoft Dynamics software and services to your unique requirements. Customization may involve configuration of the entire solution or just for individual users, to enable them to more easily manage their workspaces for maximum productivity. In addition, to boost the value of key business relationships, you can make Microsoft Dynamics functionality available securely on the Web to employees, customers, vendors, and partners.
http://www.pargesoft.com/ Microsoft Dynamics Global Partner