Get tools to boost your success, whether your firm is in IT, advertising, legal, accounting, engineering, real estate, or another professional service.
- - Improve your operations with a 360-degree view of your customers.
- Optimize the client management life cycle to drive more business.
- Gain deeper insights into your business to attract and retain more customers.
- Use the application development platform components to quickly develop custom solutions, such as asset management.
- Use the xRM framework to develop and deploy easy-to-use applications that improve knowledge management, service delivery, and the client experience.
Manage projects more efficiently with the ability to track, monitor, and get highly detailed information about each project, activity, and task. With a comprehensive view of your customers and streamlined processes, it’s easier to complete projects on time and within budget.
- - Deliver real-time views of client information across the enterprise, so everyone is working from the same data.
- Track activities, tasks, and expenditures and associate them with specific projects.
- Create personal, workgroup, departmental, or federated workflows with a handy wizard.
- Automatically assign activities to specific individuals or groups and use rules-based escalation to address issues in a timely way.
- Provide project administrators with dashboards to view project status at a glance.
Maintain up-to-date information about resources and their availability and provide that information to your staff. With the ability to integrate your CRM data with existing systems, you get the data you need to quickly address changes and stay within time and budget requirements.
- - Get a centralized view of staff calendars and resources to make scheduling easier.
- Save time with simplified visual scheduling of both people and resources.
- Gain increased visibility into how well current scheduling and resource allocation are meeting your company goals.
- Set up a catalog of your services to track sales, incidents, and contracts and proactively identify issues.
Create strong customer relationships that help build repeat business and loyalty. With each new project, you can add to a knowledge base that you will be able to tap for future projects. As you become more customer-centric, you can improve profitability and customer service to gain a competitive edge.
- - Manage and track all customer-facing activities.
- Identify trends and provide personalized service with access to real-time, actionable data.
- Use shared document repositories to improve the quality and efficiency of organizing teams, meetings, and deliverables.
- Take advantage of document version controls to accelerate approval workflows and deliver better service.
- Benefit from advanced security that helps protect client and firm data.
- www.pargesoft.com Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner